- Overnight stay at the Historic Blackburn Inn (based on double occupancy)
- Reserved chair pod space (up to 2 people) on the Blackburn Inn lawn
- Picnic dinner for two
- Continental Breakfast
Seating will be assigned at the Box Office at time of arrival.
For more information on SummerStage @ The Blackburn Visit our information page here!
Available From Thursday, May 27, 2021, until Sunday, September 5, 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- General Policy: The Blackburn Inn’s check-in time is 4pm-10pm. Please call 540-712-0601 to check-in after 10pm. Due to the current COVID-19 health emergency, we do not accept cash at this time. By booking this room I agree to the On-site Photography and Videography Policy found at https://blackburn-inn.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Onsite-Photography-Videography-Policy.pdf We have gone keyless…(if you want to), at check-in you will be able to download your room keys directly to your cell phone! 24-hrs prior to arrival you will receive an email from our trusted partner, OpenKey, to confirm your check-in. Then upon check-in with our Guest Service Team you’ll be able to download your key and open your door with your cell phone. Don’t worry, if you prefer a physical key we have some just for you!
- Guarantee Policy: A valid Credit Card is required to confirm your reservation
- Cancellation Policy: Cancel by 4:00 PM local hotel time at least 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night(s) cancel penalty charge
- Pet Policy: Must call directly to reserve a pet friendly room! One time $50 pet fee. Dogs only.