Staunton, VA Events
Celebrate like a local by indulging in one of the area’s many annual events. As lovers of the community’s vibrant event scene, The Blackburn Inn & Conference Center happily participates in many of the area’s most popular events by hosting supporting events.
Queen City Mischief and Magic
Join us for Queen City Mischief and Magic, an immersive Harry Potter-themed event that the whole Staunton community exuberantly celebrates. This homegrown fan event transforms the entire downtown, in all of its historic charm, into a magical village with a wide range of activities for muggles and wizards alike. Events span across the town and offer everything from Harry Potter dining and shopping to potions classes and whimsical parties.
Each year we get involved in the wizarding excitement by hosting our own Harry Potter-themed events. In 2018 we were privileged to throw a wand-making class and look forward to hosting you for 2019’s Mischief and Magic festival, where the excitement follows you all the way home to your accommodations.
Events for Foodies
Savor artisanal Virginia flavors and soak up the community’s collective excitement at food-forward events like:
- Staunton Food Truck Battle – hosted in September of each year
- Wine & Jazz Festival – an exciting merger of spirits and music in June
- 4th of July Celebratory BBQ – an annual celebration hosted on site
- Chili Blues n’ Brews Festival – purchase your tickets right at The Blackburn Inn & Conference Center
The local area of Staunton, Virginia is rich in cultural activities to partake in. Join us at The Blackburn Inn & Conference Center to enjoy convenient access to some of the area’s top cultural sites and events. Some of our favorite annual arts and culture events include:
- Staunton Pride Festival – a celebration of inclusion occurring in October of each year
- Augusta Country Fair – a colossal country fair hosted in February and located just 15 miles away
- Heifetz Institute Concert Series – a musical extravaganza that runs from June to August annually